Last updated 26th May 2019
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
1. Automatically Collected Information and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We also use a third-party tracking service called Flurry Analytics to track non-personally identifiable information about app usage, and visitors to our site in the aggregate, including source, usage and frequency data to further improve the game and our marketing effectiveness.
You’ll find links to our partners’ privacy policies below:
2. Does the Application collect precise real time location information of the device?
This Application does not collect precise information about the location of your mobile device.
Your personal data is processed under the consent given by You (article 6.1 (a) of GDPR). We ask You for providing Us with the consent before processing Your personal data.
4. What are my opt-out rights?
We do not use the Application to knowingly claim data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us via the contact form.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.