Love playing retro 80s arcade games?
(Plus Press Kit)
Chrawfish Interactive is an internet-based, arcade mobile game development company, based in Melbourne, Australia. Started in 2016 by programmer Cameron Sheppard. “Chrawfish” is a nod to Cam’s 1997-2002 handheld games development company Crawfish Interactive.
You are allowed (and encouraged!) to put footage of my games on YouTube or any other website.
- 27/1/18: Watch out for Loco Run (an arcade train game) out soon! Android then iOS.
- 21/5/17: Scrambler’s Facebook page goes live
- 10/4/17: Chrawfish’s Facebook page goes live
- 9/4/17: Scrambler (Android) released on Google Play Store
- 1/3/17: Scrambler (Android) announced
- 2016: Launch